The help section contains information on how to get the most from visiting the Bexley Citizens Advice website.
- Using the site includes information on content.
Help can be accessed from the menu bar at the top of every page on the Bexley Citizens Advice website.
Our accessibility page covers our site accessibility features, how to customise your computer and keyboard shortcuts. Useful links provides further accessibility information.
For additional help, please contact us.
The site covers information about Bexley Citizens Advice Citizens, including details of how and where to access our advice services. It also includes information and our campaign work, any job vacancies we have and the opportunity to find out more about becoming a CAB volunteer.
The main navigation links into the main content areas:
- About us
- Advice and opening times
- Contact us
The page structure of the site stays the same throughout the site and has the following features:
- the CAB logo in the top left hand corner
- the main site tools (accessibility, help, site map, contact us) at the top of the page along with a site search box
- links to the different content areas are also at the top
- many key content links are also repeated in the footer.